- if you are member of the Department of Artificial Intelligence and Cybersecurity (AICS) or active student of Computer Science or Technical Mathematics at the AAU, login with your AAU/ZID-Account
- use the Standard login if you are an invited external user (external are also members from other departments and students of other studies)
- you don't know Git yet, it's workflow and commands? Then check this introduction
- another introduction into Git and GitLab is available in the help section
- use HTTPS as transfer protocol (e.g.
git clone https://git-ainf.aau.at/<your_project>).
- Because of technical restrictions we DO NOT SUPPORT SSH AND SSH-KEYS
- you wonder how to pronounce Git correctly?
- if you have problems cloning a project via Eclise IDE there might be a problem with the verification of the certificate. Check the solution described at http://stackoverflow.com/questions/18813847/eclipse-cannot-open-git-upload-pack
- if you face any technical issues, report them to aics-tech[at]aau.at
- visit our public projects