Released on 14.09.2016 17:40 CET
- the views of the ontology debugger are rearranged and icons and buttons are redesigned
Note: Clients that used the ontology debugger v0.1.0.BETA have to call
Windows->Reset selected tab to default stateto make these changes visible.
- Redesign of lifecycle of debugging session (Start, Stop and Restart Session)
- Renaming of components (e.g. diagnoses are renamed to fauly axioms) make components more understandable
- Fix for usage of anonymous ontologies: the user is not anymore asked to store anonymous ontologies created by the debugger (see http://protege-project.136.n4.nabble.com/Protege-5-0-Debug-ontologies-td4666420.html). Now only running debugging sessions are creating and using these debugging ontologies which are then visible. When a session is stopped the debugging ontology is removed.
- Debugger tab has been removed. Debugger can be started in
- and many other fixes